WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to find out where the Seiko Factory stores are located?

I just got advised that they are running specials and that currently they have the Seiko Seiko Mile Marker Perpetual Calendar SLT095 for $129.

Seems like a good place to check out if there is one anywhere near me.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Does anyone know how to find out where the Seiko Factory stores are located?

I just got advised that they are running specials and that currently they have the Seiko Seiko Mile Marker Perpetual Calendar SLT095 for $129.

Seems like a good place to check out if there is one anywhere near me.
Doc......I used to have a web site that listed them, but it was difficult to find. I would suggest emailing them through their site at http://www.seikousa.com/ContactUs.aspx

There is one in Las Vegas that I have dealt with.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I know where there's not one. There's not one in Santa Fe New Mexico. I drove way out of my way on the way to LV for a trade show a year ago only to find that the one that was listed on their web site had been closed for over a year.

·
Premium Member
10,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I know what you mean. I saw one listed as being in NE Georgia on that Outlet Mall website but calling them indicated that there was not one there any longer??? I'll try the SeikoUSA folks.

·
Registered
200 Posts
This probably won't help you personally, but I know there's one at the Jersey Gardens mall in Elizabeth, NJ. Stone's throw from Newark airport, in case anybody wants to fly in for a quick shopping trip. :-D

Where does one find out about these specials?

·
Premium Member
10,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This probably won't help you personally, but I know there's one at the Jersey Gardens mall in Elizabeth, NJ. Stone's throw from Newark airport, in case anybody wants to fly in for a quick shopping trip. :-D

Where does one find out about these specials?
Thanks for the NJ tip.:-S

I found about this particular deal on another Seiko forum. Apparently, the outlets run specific watch deals nearly weekly from what I've been led to believe.:)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
277 Posts
If you're near the one in Jersey, you're near the one in NY.
There's a Seiko Factory Store at Woodbury Commons on the NYS Thruway at Exit 16 -as is the Fossil Outlet where the Zodiacs go to get gobbled up -$50 on holidays!

·
Registered
904 Posts
I've been to two Seiko stores both were at outlets. One was in Virginia outlets and the other was at Woodbury Commons in NY. I got a great deal on my ss black Samurai for the price of a Monster. :)

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I live in Tampa and heading toward there tomorrow...are there good deals there?

Thanks!
I was in the area last week for business and stopped in. I didn't see anything particularly interesting, or qualifying as a great deal.

Jeff

·
Registered
641 Posts
I agree about the prices but I found that the staff must have been bored and really got excited when they realized I actually knew what an automatic movement was. The other thing I noticed is the prices are not what they seem, everything has (the day I was there) multiple discounts. Everything was on sale as well as having a regular discount but all the tags were MSRP.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts