WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I'm looking to purchase a Seiko SNZH55j1, (in blue) but can't find reliable info on the lug width. I've found 20, 21, and 22 mm specs from sellers. Does anyone who owns the watch know how wide the lugs are. I've got a lot of 22mm straps and it would be great if it was a 22mm lug width.

Thanks

SMB
SNZH55J1-02.jpg

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I bought this SNZH55J1 for a cousin of mine last year and he confirmed the lug width is 22mm.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-seiko-snzh55j1-fff-sunburst-dial-ar-sapphire-super-oyster-745780.html

Kindest Regards,
Portauto

Hi all.

I'm looking to purchase a Seiko SNZH55j1, (in blue) but can't find reliable info on the lug width. I've found 20, 21, and 22 mm specs from sellers. Does anyone who owns the watch know how wide the lugs are. I've got a lot of 22mm straps and it would be great if it was a 22mm lug width.

Thanks

SMB
View attachment 1134629

Reactions: 440saw

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
22mm

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
The bezel on that watch is beautiful, and the dial is clean and sharp. I'm not a huge fan of the hands, but I could live with them. What really kills this watch for me, though, is the "Seiko 5 sport" branding. It just looks goofy on that otherwise-crisp dial. I think it says a lot that this is one of the most popular watches to do a dial-switch on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts