WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this Seiko Flight Alarm Chronograph - SNA411P1/SNA411P/SNA411 and I love the look of the watch; and I like the alarm and chronograph function. The watch also has lot of calculation options, which I may use, but don't necessarily need it.

It looks cool and the price is reasonable. I have a couple of Seiko watches and so far I love the quality and workmanship of the brand. Wanted to check with the experts here to get your thoughts on this watch.

10362747-seiko-alarm-chronograph-pilots-flightmaster-sna411p1.jpg

SNA411P1.jpg

Please let me know your thoughts on this watch. Thanks in advance for the help!

Regards,

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I've been thinking about this watch for a long time and I suppose I have been waiting for a "deal" on one. It looks cool, even if you don't end up using the slide rule.

I have the SNA225 which I recommend if you do would prefer a regular bezel.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TNT13, thanks for the response. The SNA225 looks good as well.

I do like the look of the SNA411P1 a lot.

Do let me know if you find a good deal :) At this point, the cheapest I could find was $195 on ebay...

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I have an SNA411. It is one of my favorites. It actually looks even nicer in person. I like that the crown and both pushers lock down. The crystal is domed which enhances the overall appearance. It also has a really good solid bracelet that has solid end pieces as well.

Some people find the dial to be overly "busy". I personally think that is primarily what makes it look so desirable overall. It is not overly cluttered though, and the time and chronograph are easily read at a glance.

If you like the looks, you will not be disappointed!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
roverguy78, thanks for the response...

I love the looks; that's primarily what attracted me to this watch.

I have a question - how big is this watch? I see in different sites different measurements...some have it listed at 42mm, some at 45mm...how big is the watch? do you know how big it is?

I like big watches and 42mm is not too big, but it is not small as well...

Let me know!

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
It is right at 42mm across the bezel (excluding the crown). 12mm thick, 45mm lug-to-lug. The bracelet lugs look to be 21mm, but it would easily work with 22mm leather and rubber straps. I doubt you'd want to take the bracelet off though. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks again!

I like the look of the bracelet so will not take it off..

Let me look around the net for the best price and I probably will pull the trigger on this one :)

If any of you find a good deal please let me know :))

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thanks again!

I like the look of the bracelet so will not take it off..

Let me look around the net for the best price and I probably will pull the trigger on this one :)

If any of you find a good deal please let me know :))
I just came across this watch too and i really like the look of it.

anyway i found this deal on the forum.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f30/fs-s...411p1-sna411p-sna411-pilots-watch-489568.html

So far thats the best deal ive found outside of ebay.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have the blue one. Pretty happy with it... although I find it wears a bit small. The bracelet on it is so-so. Got it on a Nato at the moment.

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
I've been thinking about this watch for a long time and I suppose I have been waiting for a "deal" on one. It looks cool, even if you don't end up using the slide rule.

I have the SNA225 which I recommend if you do would prefer a regular bezel.

I've always loved that watch, such a full on look to it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I came across this Seiko Flight Alarm Chronograph - SNA411P1/SNA411P/SNA411 and I love the look of the watch; and I like the alarm and chronograph function. The watch also has lot of calculation options, which I may use, but don't necessarily need it.

It looks cool and the price is reasonable. I have a couple of Seiko watches and so far I love the quality and workmanship of the brand. Wanted to check with the experts here to get your thoughts on this watch.

Please let me know your thoughts on this watch. Thanks in advance for the help!

Regards,
I had the gold version of that watch two years or so but sold it a while ago. Overall it was a great watch and good quality and value for money. Busy dial gives an impression that looks smaller than it actually is. I especially loved the bracelet which fit perfectly for me. Watch itself is was a little bit on a heavy side which I actually like. I want to really feel something into my wrist. I sold the watch because I lean more towards to minimalistic style.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have also had my mind on this watch for long time. However right now it is not that high up on my "to buy list". One thing that I dont like is that the center parts of the bracelet are not brushed as the rest of bracelet. I and surely everyone else would be very thankful if owners of Seiko Flight Chronograph would post pictures of their watches.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I have also had my mind on this watch for long time. However right now it is not that high up on my "to buy list". One thing that I dont like is that the center parts of the bracelet are not brushed as the rest of bracelet. I and surely everyone else would be very thankful if owners of Seiko Flight Chronograph would post pictures of their watches.
I disliked the center polished links on the bracelet, so I gave them a brushed finish with a scotchbrite pad. It was very easy, and I think it looks much nicer. I have done the same thing to other watches I have that I also thought had too much bling on the bracelet. Will try to post a photo by tomorrow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts