WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The watch is superb!
Took the Bund pad off and it fits beautifully.
It attracts so much attention, striking and so much better in the flesh as the light plays with the red accents and the black is truly jet.
Stealthy, classy and wears wonderfully.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
I don't know if it's the bezel, or what, but the watch doesn't seem to get the love that it deserves. I think these Golgo field watches are really special.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if it's the bezel, or what, but the watch doesn't seem to get the love that it deserves. I think these Golgo field watches are really special.
You're quite right. I was after the Tuna diving version, but bought this because it was going for a bargain price thinking I'd probably flip it - but I decided to wear it and began to admire how beautifully made it is, and how different and original is it's design, and it grew on me and now I love it!
Superb watch, attracts a LOT of attention as it's striking - the matte black almost DLC case and buckle, the stealthy look with the wicked but subtle flashes of red, the perfect way in which in maintains it's presence on the wrist without overwhelming or looking run of the mill, the lack of prminent lugs, the way in which the luminous orange tips of the hour and minute hands compliment the deeper red of the other parts of the dial resembling a target and the sweeping hand all go together in such a satisfying way making it a pleasure to own and wear and to admire on the wrist all day!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts