WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is only being sold because I picked up a 1970 6105 recently. And you know those aren't cheap these days. I intended to keep this guy forever but I don't wear it since buying the 6105. This was purchased from the original owner a few months ago. It is entirely original to itself, except for new gaskets which were put in about two months ago. Everything works exactly as it should including the alarm function. The original GL831 is included and it is still flexible, but I wouldn't recommend wearing it because the Uncle Seiko version, which is on it now, is much more wearable. The spring bars that are installed are original to the watch as well. It also has the original shroud! I see some surface scratches on the shroud but I don't believe there are any cracks. This is a 37 year old watch so you should take great care not to wack it against anything. Especially since the shroud is original.

The case was disassembled and cleaned thoroughly. It had never been apart so it needed a deep cleaning. The gaskets were replaced (crown, pushers, bezel, caseback, crystal). Theoretically it's waterproof again but it hasn't been tested. The bezel clicks firmly, as it should on these Arnies.

The case is completely unpolished and original. The dial and hands are absolutely PERFECT. It's clear that absolutely no water ever got in this example. The crystal is original as well and is very good. If you tilt it at certain angles you can see little pecks but no scratches. Again, very very good for an original part. I would rather not open it for pictures of the movement as it was sealed with new gaskets. But if you would like to see it I would be happy to send pictures. The original magnetic shield and green movement spacer are in there, along with a new battery. Again, this is an insanely clean example with no surprises.

Shipped to the US only for now. Priority with insurance and signature confirmation.

I have a lot of feedback here on WUS so check it out if need be.

Price: $775 net to me via Paypal or Zelle.

[/url
]
[url=https://ibb.co/cJfHxV7][/url]

[url=https://ibb.co/q0Vmh8J]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts