WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***Seiko GONE*** Great Invicta's still waiting for a great home!!!!

For sale are some great pieces that just don't see much wrist time if any at all...

1) Seiko Velatura - Gorgeous watch just can't do the white dial! I'm told this is a rare one because of the all stainless steel bracelet...will sacrifice for $150 (was $210) including shipping and paypal.

2) Invicta SAS GMT w/ Alarm and day/date - Orange dial w/black strap. Another pristine piece just doesn't see daylight outside my display box. $195 (was $215) shipped and paypal.

3) Same as number 2 but with the more popular black dial...$200 (was $225) shipped and paypal.

4) Invicta Lupah Revolution - Another example of a beautiful piece that just sits. Pristine! On leather but also comes with black silly strap.
$130 (was $150) shipped and paypal!

Now the best of the bunch...
5) Invicta Reserve Leviathon Evolution - The much sought after gray/silver dial, long sold out. THE most comfortable Leviathon ever!! Massive, beautiful bracelet! Will sacrifice for $250 (was $295) shipped and paypal.

Make me an offer on any or a package deal...want to move these ASAP!!!! Need room for incoming!!

Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts