WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
I think this might be the third LE Seiko, I've seen Seiko Thailand make for the Thai King. They must make these on a yearly basis. I wonder if the King actually wears one? Last year's model was much nicer.

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
Hi, I know its been quite a few months, do you still have the watches available for sale?
This thread is not a sales post. you might have better luck contacting this member directly via the personal message system. he might be able to point you to where he bought his. If you are interested in sales, please check our sales forums.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think this might be the third LE Seiko, I've seen Seiko Thailand make for the Thai King. They must make these on a yearly basis. I wonder if the King actually wears one? Last year's model was much nicer.

Do you know where I can find pictures/purchase any of these watches (specifically the other models)? I remember seeing a picture of one of the other LE King watches and really liked it but can't seem to find it now.

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Do you know where I can find pictures/purchase any of these watches (specifically the other models)? I remember seeing a picture of one of the other LE King watches and really liked it but can't seem to find it now.
It's hard to find the other ones and even the one in the picture, they're very rare at the moment but it is still possible to find that seiko 5. I've sold out all the ones I have.

Andrew

·
Registered
57 Posts
It's hard to find the other ones and even the one in the picture, they're very rare at the moment but it is still possible to find that seiko 5. I've sold out all the ones I have.

Andrew

I love the idea of this watch since I am Thai myself but I just can't bring myself to like this particular watch. I was hoping I could find one of the other models and that they were a different style I might like the look of.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts