WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I’m not sure I want to do this. I bought this one and the 35th Anniversary Tuna with the intent of keeping one and selling the other. Fell in love with both - oops. Haha!

I’m the second owner of this one, was originally purchased in 2019, it is in great shape and running well, and just looks awesome! Wears way better than I anticipated. Anyways, promised I’d only keep one, and the Tuna is definitely the one I like more. So putting this one up for sale (sale only please).

Couple of pin marks on the outside ring of the bezel, look about 12 for instance. Otherwise not really seeing anything, crystal, bezel insert, case, just really good. My unofficial timing based on wear is that it is consistent around 5-10 per day fast (never loses time - when I’ve worn it consistent I do a 5-10 second crown pull every other day and it’s spot on again). Looks awesome on every strap too.

Would like to recoup what I paid (couple months ago), so $2,100 is my asking price. My price includes PayPal fees and CONUS insured priority shipping. Ask any questions. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts