WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Great looking watch Jacky, and some fantastic pics :-! :-! :-! .

MikeW

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Watchboy,

Awesome shots!! Truly professional pics, sure you don't work for Seiko??:)

It seems the post office is still delivering EMS packages on Christmas day as I just got my MM today!! My camera is not working but I am getting a new one soon and I will post pics.

All I can say is this is the best watch I have owned yet. Why did I wait so long?

I am impressed by every aspect of the watch. Many watches look really great in a picture but when you get them they are less impressive in real life. I can say the MM is the complete opposite of this. Pictures just can't fully show the weight, size, quality of fit and finish. The bracelet is just stunning, the case and dial are equally impressive!!

This is the most expensive watch I have owned but wearing it feels even more expensive than what I paid. IMHO it blows away the Omega Seamaster I once owned and any Rolex I have seen. Now I really like the Omega Seamaster so this is a big complement for me. I still love the Omega Seamaster P.O. and many Omega's but in this category the Seiko is more impressive.

When I get my camera I will post pics and give impressions after owning. I can say the crown is smooth as butter.

Seiko has hit a home run with this watch and if you were debating about it like I was for so long I would say buy one!!

Robzilla

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Rob! I am glad you finally got yours! Wear in good health!santasmile

This watch is really awesome as they said!!! :gold

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Wow..those are....EXCELLENT.....:gold :gold :gold :gold :gold

·
Registered
54 Posts
Truely awsome pics Jacky :-!

Now see, you don't need that SD no more ;-) :roll:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Marcel, I don't mind trading it with your SD, since you like my MM! :-d:-d:-d
Maybe if you stick the Oris in with the package :-d

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hmmm.....You must be an accountant right?!?! :-s Gee that is quite tempting and worth giving a thought!!!:think::-d(Are you regretting now?:-d)
Not the least Jacky :-d

I've waited 15 years to get my Rolex, so I would be foolish to get rid of it already. It's for life that one. I've hardly worn any of my others since I got it, although I'm giving my blue Sammi some wrist time today :) .

But I've got to admit the MM and the Carlos Coste look superb, you gotta be proud of them too, not :-!

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
I've not seen the Marine Master captured as well....
I noticed the back says He gas divers....is there a He valve?

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
I assume it is just as effective as the he release valves of the new Doxa, Breitlings and Sd?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Absolutely beautiful photos of a phenominal watch!

Thank you for taking the time to share those with us.

:thanks

1 - 20 of 40 Posts