WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's this nice watch store that's only 5 minutes from my place which I don't normally stop by as it only carry the higher end Swiss stuffs like Panerai, Rolex, IWC and some military style watches. Anyway, earlier in the week I actually stopped by and picked up a nice vintage leather strap for my Zinex Trimex.

After work today I decided to drop by it again just to check out what other straps they have.

Well, at the back corner display, I spotted this nice military Seiko (SNDA25P1 7T92) which wasn't there the other day or I hadn't notice. The guy at the store tells me he received it as a throw-in in a trade from a customer a few weeks ago with all the paper, links and box. He showed me the watch, which was in practically like new condition. I checked the guarantee card and its actually only purchased a few month ago.

Well after a quick back and forth Hong Kong style bargaining, the watch now sits happily on my wrist tonight at a very small fraction of the price I later found online :). I quickly switched it onto a 22mm 4-ring stealth Zulu when I got home for the military look.

Without further ado, here's some quick and dirty pics taken earlier tonight with my black Seiko T (thanks to our Singapore Seiko friends) acting as the backdrop

I like the orange second hands. Makes it really easy to locate the second hand at a quick glance

The slimmer profile case is a nice change from the big heavy divers I've been wearing or favours in my collection

And of course we must have some customery wristshots

Believe it or not, this is my very first watch with arabic numeral hour index. The maxi 3 6 9 12 is so legible :)

This watch really makes my day and weekend. I've always wanted to get a military-style Seiko but found the older models were generally too small. Well this one is perfect with a 45mm case diameter, a very clean legible dial and awesome lume.

Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Nice looking military style watch and great photos!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
A fantastic combination!

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
Very nice watch. The NATO suits it much better than the stock bracelet. The NATO gives it much more a of a Military look.

Congratulations, wear it in good health.:-!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts