WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi WUS,

I've had an MM200 for a couple months and the watch came with both the SS bracelet and a seiko rubber strap (limited edition Zimbe no.12 release - SPB109)

The watch itself is great, but I get bored of the bracelet everynow and then and want something a bit more specific to this watch than a NATO (I cycle the NATOs I have through all my watch collection when im bored).

The supplied OEM strap is fine, but its too long and apart from the ribbed section close the lugs, the strap is very flat and doesnt have any interesting features too it. (And the buckle is HUGE!)

Does anyone have any experience with fitting crafter blue straps onto this range of seikos? They have a variety of SKUs for specific Seiko models, but none for the MM200.

The closest (I'd assume) is the one for the normal MarineMaster, but it doesnt come with a clasp, instead you are suppose to use the one from OEM bracelet.

Any guidance is really appreciated!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I've seen someone use the crafter blue MM300 strap as you said, not 100% sure if it's a perfect fit but it's the way I'd go. Strapcode has some clasps that you can purchase with the rubber strap or separately.

CB03*

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jjmc87 for confirming my suspicions!
Given that it isnt a specific model they make the strap for, i guess I'll just have to live with a little bit of a fit issue. Hopefully its not too drastic.

Thanks for the link with the combined strap/clasp option, seems like that is probably the best way to get my fix!

·
Registered
228 Posts
No worries! I think it fits pretty well it's just perhaps slightly thicker at the lugs but from what I remember it's not very noticeable at all

Good luck :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts