WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The MM300 has been sold. Thanks WUS and M!

Up for sale is the legendary SBDX001, also known as the Seiko MM300. I just got it last Tuesday (it was BNIB when I got it), and it's not working out for me. It's a little larger than what I usually wear and I just can't get used to it, so off it goes to someone that's going to appreciate it.

The watch overall is very close to mint. There's a small mark on the 12:00 endlink that I can't capture for the life of me, and a snail trail on the titanium clasp which can be seen in the pictures around the "E" in Seiko. Bezel and Hardlex are 100% clean. Other than those two minor imperfections, the watch looks brand new. It comes with the full kit which includes the following: double box, rubber strap (used one time), two extra links (currently sized for 7.25" wrist), booklets, and warranty card. Timekeeping has been steady at +5.5sec/day since last week, which is pretty good for the 8L35.

My price for this one is $1,450 USD, ($1,900CAD). This price includes PayPal fees and express shipping within Canada/CONUS. If you're located in Canada and want to pay by EMT a discount will be applied. If you're in Toronto and want to meet up for a f2f deal a further discount will be applied. Offers will be entertained, but lowballers will be ignored. No trades please.

IMG_1222.JPG IMG_1223.JPG IMG_1224.JPG IMG_1225.JPG IMG_1226.JPG IMG_1227.JPG

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't think people can see the edits I did to this thread, or they're ignoring them. This watch is SOLD! Thanks again WUS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts