WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone know of a good place in Los Angeles to take my SNZH57 for a dial swap to a FFF?
took mine to Marina Bay Watch Co. on Lincoln just south of Washington Blvd. They did it fine...had to come back once because the dial was stuck, but was perfect after that. good luck!

·
Registered
217 Posts
If Huntington Beach is not too far, Frank at Seiko Time Zone on Beach Blvd has done all my mods for me. Nice guy, seems to know his stuff...

Best,

Tim

#seiko_central original photography on Instagram

SDGZ013 Auto Chrono Ti 50th Anniversay LE, SBDC007 "Shogun," SBDC027 50th Anniversary LE "Sumo" SDGM003 Brightz "Grand Cocktail," SARG011, SRP309 "Orange Monster," SNZH55 "Flake" Mod, SNZH55 "FFF" Mod, SKX031 "Black Bay" Mod, SNKL07 "Expedition" Mod, SNDC33, SNN217, SSC017, SNKM47

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
While we are on this subject are there any top rate re-lumers in the Los Angeles area?

·
Registered
596 Posts
I wanted to reopen this to see if any new places to get mods done. I'm looking to get a new movement in my 007 and get a flat sapphire crystal installed...

Thanks!

·
Registered
626 Posts
I wanted to reopen this to see if any new places to get mods done. I'm looking to get a new movement in my 007 and get a flat sapphire crystal installed...

Thanks!
If you don’t mind shipping, I’m outside Dallas and can help you out. Check out my Instagram @dallaswatchherd and feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

Thanks,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
6,886 Posts
If Huntington Beach is not too far, Frank at Seiko Time Zone on Beach Blvd has done all my mods for me. Nice guy, seems to know his stuff...
Time Zone is in Costa Mesa on the corner of Harbor & Adams. Frank does excellent work for a fair price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dav25

·
Registered
596 Posts
Thanks for this....Funny as I'm up in Hollywood so all of you know in LA its just as easy to ship to coasta mesa than drive...that said, I was wondering...as I've looked unsuccessfully....is there is a thread on this forum for recommended watch modders in US....that would be helpful. Interestingly, my SKX is my cheapest watch by far and is getting all the wrist time...It just runs slow and its annoying...like a -1/min a day..I'm hoping an upgraded movement will help...ironically not a scratch on the case, but a gouge out of the hardlex...so not a lot of mods...I just want them done right and maybe even someone who can regulate a new movement.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Has anyone found a thread here in the Seiko Forum that shows recommended watch modders for here in US? I think that might be helpful. I know watchmaker 4 and that's only because I found him on YouTube....I was thinking of starting a thread for this as it seems to be a decent idea given how many people want to do mods and not do them themselves or don't have the time....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts