WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I received the SRP311K1 today, went to pick it up at the local 7-11 Amazon Locker ( just enter the code and the locker opens! )
I had to adjust the links. Long story short I might have messed up some of the pins and collars. Some of the pins seem to come
out a bit from the link and do not stay in- possibly due to missing collar?

This being said I wanted to know what model# / size these pins are so I can order them on-line. One more thing if the arrows
on the watches link means you should be pushing towards that direction right? What about when you re-insert the pins, are they
being put in from where the arrows start? Thanks.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Collar could be missing or you just might not have it in the collar. You can see the collar on the other side. The pins should go in against the arrow. The arrow indicates how to push to get the pins out. It helps to have a tool that is just smaller than the hole but not smaller than the collar. Then you have to push from both sides with quite a bit of force to get the collar back on the pin fully.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Collar could be missing or you just might not have it in the collar. You can see the collar on the other side. The pins should go in against the arrow. The arrow indicates how to push to get the pins out. It helps to have a tool that is just smaller than the hole but not smaller than the collar. Then you have to push from both sides with quite a bit of force to get the collar back on the pin fully.
Went back to desk where I had originally adjusted bracelet and found a few collars here and there. I used a small tool to push into the pins on the bracelet, tested every single one and some of the just popped right out without much force. To these I put in the collar pins. I also found two collars stuck together which took a while to pry apart, but eventually got it done.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Went back to desk where I had originally adjusted bracelet and found a few collars here and there. I used a small tool to push into the pins on the bracelet, tested every single one and some of the just popped right out without much force. To these I put in the collar pins. I also found two collars stuck together which took a while to pry apart, but eventually got it done.
Be thankful for the generous micro-adjustments on the clasp! Hopefully you won't have to mess with the links again.

·
Premium Member
64,774 Posts
If it's any comfort it doesn't get a deal easier. I've done loads now and the collars are still a pain to deal with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts