WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD****

Virtually new Seiko Monster mod here. The case has been Cerakoted "Dark Earth", which is a sort of tan color which can also look green in certain light. Cerakote is normally used to coat firearms, so rest easy that this is a TOUGH finish. Besides that, it has a custom bezel paintjob with a strong lume pip, and a blacked out chapter ring.

This watch was brand new when the mod was done and it's still only a month or two old. I wouldn't even call it "near new", but just "new". There are no flaws, period. I have also timed this Monster over a full 24 hour period on two occassions and came up with a remarkable 2 sec per day accuracy rating. I can't gaurantee that of course, but this watch is as good as it gets from my perspective.

Watch will come with the pictured Zulu 5 ring strap. I have cut and burned the end, but this was a necessity since the fabric is too thick to reasonably fold back under the hardware. All size holes are left. I will also include the unworn Seiko rubber strap.

So...I'm pretty firm at $315 shipped CONUS. (Itn'l buyers pm me about extra shipping costs). I have about $350 into it, so in this perfect condition it's already a pretty good deal, let alone the months you'd have to wait if you wanted to have it reproduced.

***SOLD***

1 - 1 of 1 Posts