WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Dude! Did you put the Monster on a Breitling pilot bracelet? The Breitling Bunch will have a cow! Looks great though. The irony is that the bracelet costs 3x as much as the Monster itself.

I have to retract the Breitling part. The clasp looks aftermarket. Still sweet looking though.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Terry,

Well, it's actually an aftermarket. If my mind serves me right, I think I paid $50 for it; I've had it for over 5 years now, but I never thought on installing it on the monster. I was shocked when my wife commented on it. She said: "it looks like it came with it."

C. Soler

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Looks nice...bling! Nothing wrong with a little of that :)

If I were to brush finish it I would just leave the 3 small pieces in the middle polished. In other words from left to right: brushed, polished, brushed, polished, brushed, polished, brushed. Would be tedious. Does the bracelet completely disassemble?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Looks nice...bling! Nothing wrong with a little of that :)

If I were to brush finish it I would just leave the 3 small pieces in the middle polished. In other words from left to right: brushed, polished, brushed, polished, brushed, polished, brushed. Would be tedious. Does the bracelet completely disassemble?
+1 on that. Bummer if it cant be disassemble enough for the job as mentioned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts