WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I have a few questions about this watch, the Seiko Srp307.I am wondering if the watch is ISO Frane approved, I don't know if this matters but I read that they put the watches through Magnetism Tests,Water Pressure tests,and more... And the last thing I wanted to know is do any of you think the new 4r36 Movement is as tough and as reliable as the 7s26 Movement from the previous Monster.
Thanks in advance....

Pardon My Grammar I just moved from Germany so i'm new with english.

·
Banned
1,504 Posts
AFAIK, since it says 'Diver's' 200m on the dial, it means that it has been ISO tested. Don't know much more about it than that.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Hello, I have a few questions about this watch, the Seiko Srp307.I am wondering if the watch is ISO Frane approved, I don't know if this matters but I read that they put the watches through Magnetism Tests,Water Pressure tests,and more... And the last thing I wanted to know is do any of you think the new 4r36 Movement is as tough and as reliable as the 7s26 Movement from the previous Monster.
Thanks in advance....

Pardon My Grammar I just moved from Germany so i'm new with english.
i suggest that you ask your questions on the Seiko Citizen Forum. I believe you will get more answers there. Anyway, the "Monster" watches are highly regarded diving watches, both the original and new monsters.

i have the SRP313 and love it.

Be well,

AZ

·
Premium Member
71,306 Posts
The SRP Monsters are ISO certified dive watches. The 4R movement looks to be pretty robust but I suppose that only time will tell how robust it is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts