WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Got it off the bay bnib <$125 on rubber and it's just like Bradley Whitford's license plate says in Adventures In Babysitting....So Cool. Had to swap out the stock Seiko strap because it was way too big for the puny wrists. Picked up a cheapo 20mm Timex strap at Kohl's for pocket change and it works just fine.

My buddy's girlfriend even wants one now, she said it makes her hands look small.:-D Whenever I see her she's all, "I want an Orange Monster!". My buddy better thank me too because the only other watch I've ever heard her express interest in is a Cartier. Just saved him three large. What can't the Monster do?! B-)

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Yeah but do you like it? :-D
Congrats j.d., wear it in good health :-!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Here is mine on a Kevlar Strap.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I agree for the money there is not anything close to the quality of the OM, I got mine on a very solid Seiko bracelet with solid end links for 130 shipped from pokemon on the bay.....wearing it tiday as a matter of fact, its sweeeeet....:-!

·
Registered
679 Posts
I agree, the Seiko monster rocks! No matter if you get a Black Monster or Orange Monster, you'll have a hard time finding another watch of equal quality for the price. I'm sporting mine tonight with pride. B-)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the OM club

Here's my mod'ed OM

·
Registered
167 Posts
Re: Welcome to the OM club

AHH! another thread filled with monster pictures. I've been trying to resist, but somehow it's calling out to me....

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I also love the Orange Monster. I was trying to wear a different watch daily. However, since getting the OM a few months ago, it jumps right on the wrist almost every morning. :-D

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Just switched from Trias Cushion Case to this.............you guys are a bad/good influence!

·
Registered
4,415 Posts

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Oh sure Ken... Bust out your Limited Edition Yellow to make us all feel bad.. ;-)

Here is my OM on a mesh bracelet:

Sure..........and break out the mesh bracelet just to make me feel bad!:-D :-D :-D .....my wrist is about 1/4 too small to wear one!.............DAMN!!!!!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Anyone have a metal band for a Seiko OM. I am looking for the original metal bracelet band. Can be used or new...

·
Registered
345 Posts
im for the last 3hrs the owner of a brand new black monster.. ended up paying like 190$ shipped to US first from superchrono and then shipped to romania.. paid a little bribe at the custom... and this watch is like the evil eye of sauron in lord of the ring.. he keeps calling me.. i took it out of the box for like 5-6 times in the last hour... is a damn nice beast.. screams solid.. ill have it resized as soon as posible.. hopefully runs +/-15s/day max.. :).. ill take some photos maybe if i get a decent camera...

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Congrats Habeeb!
Glad to hear you scored one!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts