• No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Buy PRS 200

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I voted 'no' because for me, $500 + Seiko = SARX015 ;)

Hoever, the Premier line of watches are really nicely built. They were silly-expensive when they came out, but if you can get a good deal on one now they're well worth it. The Kinetic 'direct drive' movement has a neat little party trick to keep you interested....watching the little PR meter rev up and down when you wind it is cool.

I'd take it in a heartbeat over the Tissot.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Buy what YOU like. That's a solid watch, and it doesn't matter what we think anyways. I don't like PVD or IP, but if that's what you like, then it's worth it.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Neat looking piece. For five bills I'd bite.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I voted 'no' because for me, $500 + Seiko = SARX015 ;)

Hoever, the Premier line of watches are really nicely built. They were silly-expensive when they came out, but if you can get a good deal on one now they're well worth it. The Kinetic 'direct drive' movement has a neat little party trick to keep you interested....watching the little PR meter rev up and down when you wind it is cool.

I'd take it in a heartbeat over the Tissot.

Awesome!, as I read Seiko stated that this was their finest Kinectic drive movement they ever made. This was was also effectively made for a very limited time. Production stopped in December 2013. Which brings up my next question, Would you buy a watch that is no longer made? considering after sale services if ever needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts