WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 875 Posts

· Premium Member
45,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched the Seiko sub forums and only found a thread on the LX range, started by @Ginseng108

As there are plenty of other Prospex watches that I love (don't have the LX just yet), I thought it would be nice to showcase some of the others that members might want to display in this thread.

Let me kick it off with what I've got on this morning:

The SPB245:

· Registered
Seiko
923 Posts
Good morning Russ, and what a great idea.
This watch made its first appearance last week, on your daily post when I first picked it up.
This is my first Prospex watch, and I have lots of non Prospex Seiko divers.
I have to say, the quality, fit and finish is really first rate, and feels on another level compared to my unused 6309’s, 7002’s and SKX models.

My son (another huge watch nut) has also acquired his first Prosoex watch, and his first Seiko Quartz, a black on black Arnie.
He was also blown away by the build quality, and the feel, of these watches in your hand.

Hopefully, this won’t be my last.
Watch Hand Analog watch Azure Watch accessory

· Premium Member
45,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So glad I started this thread.

Seiko's Prospex range are really great value, especially when they are on sale.

Keep those lovely pictures coming.

And @Patrick_R , I have the very same watch as you have on, but have put it on a matching blue leather strap.

Thank you for your contributions.

· Registered
Seiko
923 Posts
I’ve seen that one of yours Russ, it’s fantastic on leather. As with all of your watches, stunningly spectacular.
I did an SKX007 on padded black leather with white stitching and a folding buckle and it was awesome, whole different watch.
I may do something similar to yours, however I saw this on one of the it Looked fantastic.
I’m a bit of a sucker for a jubilee.
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Watch accessory

1 - 20 of 875 Posts