WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD The purge has started.......I had already whittled down my collection to a handful of favorites, now it's time to let some more go. Up for sale is a beautiful example of the Seiko Sumo, this one is just a few months old and worn very sparingly. I've installed a MM300 ratcheting clasp and it makes the Sumo near perfect in my book. The clasp was used previously, so it has typical desk-diving marks, the rest of the watch is near flawless, maybe a very light swirlie on a smooth surface but I see nothing with the naked eye. I would give the standard disclaimer, it has been worn, it is not brand new, if you will only be satisfied with a brand new watch then please buy a brand new watch. Bezel and crystal are perfect as well. The original clasp is unworn and included if for some reason you prefer it. Price is a very reasonable SOLD $425,Now $399, Now $385, NOW $375, SOLD considering that the MM clasp is a $100 upgrade if you purchased it yourself. Price is to your door, CONUS only, paypal only, verified addresses only. I have many, many feedbacks here, no scams on my end. Priority given to those I've dealt with before, that's a lot of you, lol.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Seiko Prospex Black Sumo SBDC031 w/MM Clasp.........$425

Price Drop..........$399 with a MarineMaster ratcheting clasp!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Price Drop...........$385.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Another Drop.....Now $375 including a $100 MarineMaster ratcheting clasp........this is a bargain people.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Still available...... $375.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts