WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$330 (includes shipping to CONUS and Paypal fees)

Have owned this watch for about a year and a half and have worn it somewhat sparingly over that period of time. It’s a beautiful, highly versatile watch, but I’m scaling down my collection to just 3 watches so I sadly have to let this one go. I also need to the funds as I’m considering picking up my “attainable grail”, the Oris Aquis 39mm.

It comes with all of the original packaging, booklet, and tags.
There are no significant visible blemishes of any kind on either the case or bracelet as I pretty much baby all my watches.
The watch is powered by Seiko’s 6R15 movement, which holds a 50 hour power reserve. The watch has great case finishing containing both polished and brushed surfaces, and has a signed crown.
Very versatile timepiece that can be worn in many different settings.
It has a very clean, simplistic design in a size that's suitable for most wrists.
Wears incredibly well for someone like myself with smaller wrists (6.5 in), due to the short lug to lug distance, and the “female” end links, which don’t protrude out and effectively give the watch a longer L2L.

Watch Specs + Dimensions:
Movement: 6R15
Crystal: Sapphire
Water Resistance: 100M
Caseback: Exhibition
Case Diameter: 38mm
Case Thickness: 11.2mm
Lug Width: 20mm (tapers down to 18mm at the clasp)
Lug to Lug Distance: 44.8mm

DISCLAIMER:
One of the spare links has a very minor scuff on it. I honestly have no clue how the blemish got there as I’ve never even used this link. It perhaps came like this from either Seiko or the seller and I never caught it when I first unpackaged the watch. I have attached a picture below of what I’m referring to below.

I’m based out of LA and ship out quickly (usually same day), as I live next to both a UPS and USPS.
Will cover the insured shipping to anywhere in the CONUS.
Paypal Only.

Please let me know if any questions at all and I'll be happy to answer them. Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts