WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heads up guys....
I was following another thread (here) and someone posted on the last page a link to an online retailer where the SEIKO SAWTOOTH SHC063 is on sale for $189 and change with FREE SHIPPING.

I already ordered one.

Just thought I'd pass along the info incase someone was looking for one. This is the cheapest I've ever seen one for sale.

Get one while you can.

-Pete

(mods - if this isn't the right place to post this information, feel free to move it.)

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
are these being produced again? They are popping up everywhere new
Probably just NOS floating around. I agree w/ Pete. Grab them now while you can if you want one. 3 years ago I wanted one bad. Waited too long and they all disappeared from Amazon. I literally gave up looking for these.

All timing though. I have my Tuna now, so I don't need one anymore. But dang, that is a steal @ $189.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
is a steal. But is this place legit?

Thanks for the post though...too bad I just spent waaaay too much money on myself...three incoming...just got one yesterday so that's 4 in the past month... must....resist...sawtooth...

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm curious what years the battery change marks on the backs of the NOS sawteeth indicate. I've got one incoming tomorrow, I'll try to get a pic of the case back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I'm curious what years the battery change marks on the backs of the NOS sawteeth indicate. I've got one incoming tomorrow, I'll try to get a pick of the case back up

Yeah, please post up a pic if at all possible. I would live to see what that date indicates.

I actually ordered one from a different seller tonight on Amazon and can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Could someone recommend a nice stainless steel band for the Sawtooth? Original bands sold separately are probably no longer available. Thank you.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
oh wow that's a super deal !

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Thats really nice deal.. :thumbup: I had one in the shpping cart but sice I already own a Tuna it probably wouldn't get much wrist time. Looking forward to your pics guys.

Someone posted somewhere a pic on monster bracelet and I really liked the combo. Look it up if you're looking for braclet alternatives.

·
Registered
222 Posts

Cool watch-

Judging from the serial number, appears to be produced in 2011. The battery indicator says 2016. I didn't realize they were produced that recently.

Also, I ordered from Amazon, the seller name was Brands on Line- however, the box was marked Ohclock, which is the seller referenced above, and is significantly cheaper than amazon, but apparently the same seller.

Nice watch, happy with the purchase!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts

Cool watch-

Judging from the serial number, appears to be produced in 2011. The battery indicator says 2016. I didn't realize they were produced that recently.

Also, I ordered from Amazon, the seller name was Brands on Line- however, the box was marked Ohclock, which is the seller referenced above, and is significantly cheaper than amazon, but apparently the same seller.

Nice watch, happy with the purchase!

Thanks so much for posting those pics!!! That watch looks tremendous!!

Congratulations on your purchase!! :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks so much for posting those pics!!! That watch looks tremendous!!

Congratulations on your purchase!! :)
You won't be disappointed- definitely the real thing, brand new, perfect shape. Took 5 days or so to get to the east coast of the USA. (I ordered from amazon too!)

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
I contacted Seiko/America the other day to check out the bracelets for this watch. They gave me the part number and I did some searching to no avail. I ended up ordering a Hammer from Yobokies to put on mine.
Kevin

·
Registered
567 Posts
I will probably stick with the Monster bracelet as I know that works well and I have an old on flying about. I also have a spare BFK/Spork bracelet too which may work for me with or without a little modification. Harold was selling spare Sawtooth bracelets a couple of years back.

Tony

1 - 20 of 368 Posts