WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Soon these legendary watches will be unavailable. Here's one more chance to pick up one of the most iconic of the lot, the black pvd cased SRP311. Mine has the full kit, is on the original bracelet (sized at 6.75" but with all links), and is in like new condition (maybe worn four times)!

My price is also the lowest price out there (I looked), a very fair $450 NOW $425 including continental US shipping and any PayPal fees.

When I sold my 313 for this price two years ago, I never dreamed it would eventually be selling for twice as much! I believe this one will go up in value likewise.

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Font

·
Registered
114 Posts
Soon these legendary watches will be unavailable. Here's one more chance to pick up one of the most iconic of the lot, the black pvd cased SRP311. Mine has the full kit, is on the original bracelet (sized at 6.75" but with all links), and is in like new condition (maybe worn four times)!

My price is also the lowest price out there (I looked), a very fair $450 including continental US shipping and any PayPal fees.

When I sold my 313 for this price two years ago, I never dreamed it would eventually be selling for twice as much! I believe this one will go up in value likewise.

View attachment 15929407 View attachment 15929408
The quintessential Halloween watch. Love this model. GLWS!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW

Few chances like this come along, and nobody has even made an offer???

Sometimes I don't understand this place.

Though I despise Reddit and its stupid bots, it may be time to put it on the exchange there. It will definitely go quick over there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts