WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,thinking on purchasing this watch cant see any reviews on it,would be great if anyone has any info on it,as it seems really cheap for the size,and i already have a seiko kinetic and it keeps great time and never had any problems with it what so ever,thanks iain.
p.s the price is £145.00 including p&p and hope to get a mesh bracelet to fit it,if anyone knows where to get one that would be great

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
That is a nice one, did you check ebay, amazon, or just google that model number to see what comes up?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi, i checked google with that model and that is the cheapest i can find as i live in the uk,do you think a mesh bracelet would fit as i think it would set the watch off,what do you think.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I've owned this model (on bracelet) - nice watch but was way too big for my wrist. I think it wears much larger than the BFK. I'd recommend buying it with the bracelet. I think the lug width is only 20 mm but the first link on each side "flares out" significantly making the bracelet match the giant case. Aftermarket bracelets, in my opinion, look a little too small on this model.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts