WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale ($225 OBRO) have a genuine Seiko SKX-009, serial 8D0020 in good conditions as shown. The watch dial shows some nice patina due to age and the watch in general has some marks and dings as shown on pictures below. (haven’t been polished while in my possesion)

The bezel rotates unidirectionally (as it should) and the Pepsi bezel shows some scratches and patina as shown. The bracelet is pretty tight as shown on the picture and a total of eight links are removable; length with head is 8 1/2 inches as shown. Movement is the factory Seiko 7S26A, which is not hackable and cannot be manually wind (standard on SKX-007 and 009 models); day wheel shows the day on either spanish or english (shown).

It includes a total of 4 inserts;

1- Original blue/red (installed)
2- Metal silver insert
3- Blue ceramic insert
4- Black ceramic insert

Notes:
1- Price listed is NET and includes USPS mail shipping in the United States only.
2- Myself and the watch are located in Puerto Rico (USA), so no import fees to the USA mainland.
3- Payment by Paypal, Venmo, Apple Cash or wire possible; item will ship next workday after payment clears my account.
4- Would consider shipping it to Canada or Internationally, shipping fee will depend on location.
5- I'm not a watch dealer or store, so no returns unless not genuine Seiko or not significantly as described.
6- I have over 150 positive transactions here, plus some additional positive transactions at Omega Forums (OF), The Rolex Forums (TRF) and "The Good Guys", so feel free to check them out. Also 100% positive feedback in over 1,300 transactions on Ebay under the same user name.
7- Additional references available upon request.

If you have any questions or want to see more pictures (or a high definition video, would need a texting or whatsapp number to send it), can be reach by regular text or whatsapp at 787 248 6267. Thanks for looking, few pictures below (excuse fingerprints and dust).

Font Nickel Circle Silver Metal

1 - 19 of 19 Posts