WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD, thanks WUS! Seiko SKX007 Made in Japan. THE iconic diver. Supremely legible. Recognizable. I'll throw in a 22 mm zulu, black, unworn, but it has been cut. I have been wearing it on a greenish zulu band, which I will not include. You wouldn't want it anyway…

The back is scratched. The case is scratched. The crystal is scratched. But it has a crystal protector, applied AFTER the scratches occurred, as usual. See pics.

Keeps good 7S26 time. Heh, actually, it's pretty good.

The bezel action has been modified to be bi-directional, so that timing is not such a PIA. You can change that back to unidirectional by bending the pawl-springs back. I'm not going to do it, because if it doesn't sell, that's how I want it. For the same reason, the crystal protector stays.

I'm of two minds about selling this, because I like this watch, but figure that selling this one will Shock my watch selling muscle into action.

So: USA and Canada only. $111 US, Paypal, shipping's on me. Let me know if you plan to mod this, and I'll throw in a [secret] bonus. But if you do that, you must post your mod, and a review on WUS! With pictures!

Discounted if you send 8 Monero to my wallet address. I'll adjust this as the Monero/USD rate changes. That should cover spread rates and exchange fees.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property
Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Material property
Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Strap Fashion accessory
Watch accessory Watch Strap Analog watch Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch accessory Watch Strap Fashion accessory Material property
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Have to edit this, and reiterate that the price is still $111 USD, with a discount price of eight monero. The software picked up my monero/usd rate as the price of the watch!

Monero/USD rate is steady at twelve bucks per monero. I have received queries about Monero. Here's a link to HOURS and HOURS of fun reading on the subject. https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/ TL/DR? It's a peer to peer cryptocurrency. Think of it as a vastly superior Bitcoin 2.0, with enhanced security and privacy features.

If you pay in Monero, it'll be fun! You'll learn a lot about the future of money. AND you will get get a substantial discount over the USD price of the watch. And I'll ship immediately. With paypal, you will have to wait until the payment clears. And pay a higher price. Which can be fun too. for me

Edit: Sold, for 111 USD. Will continue to offer watches for Monero. It's the better way!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts