WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Seiko SKX007 on NATO

26K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  kthwai 
#1 ·
A great tool watch with the best (IMHO) tool strap!

Pics below - this SKX007 is about a month old, purchased from skywatches singapore. (Had a great experience with them btw).

This is my first Seiko and although it came on a jubilee bracelet, I felt the NATO suited it better. This is my outdoor watch - it will hit the trails and beaches with me when summer comes, and it will pull most of the casual duty in the meantime.

Anyone else think a NATO/Zulu strap is perfect for an SKX series watch? Post a pic!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
She is a beauty I agree the nato looks very good on this model. But to be honest I am a massive fan of the jubilee strap (I think it allows the watch to be casual/ a work horse and even high brow such as dining out suit and tie job and business etc.

Anyway absolute cracker of a watch (sold my in a moment of madness but a new one WILL be back soon)

Alan

#3 ·
I wear my 007 on a super enigneer (same as lumpy / anvil / watchadoo) it makes the watch kind of chunky, but I like it.

At the moment Im searching for a nice black-yellow striped nato or zulu to have the possibility to switch :)

More pics of the 007 on Nato would be great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.