WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed someone, perhaps LI Watch actually carried NIB 007's on the president bracelet last year.

My search-fu may be a bit weak, but I've looked all around and seems no one has any NIB examples left?

Perhaps you guys could point me in the right direction? I'd like a new, unmolested watch for modding. I may just have to snag a watch, then find the bracelet....just didn't want to spend too much in the process.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yeah, I've noticed that SKX divers on that particular bracelet have disappeared from the market.

You could try Adrian Low at skywatches.com. I got my SKXA53 on president from him some time ago. Maybe he can work something out for you.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I purchased my SKX007 on a Presidential from 21 jewels.com. Great watch band (the best on the 007, imho, and great service from 21jewels.com.

I just checked - they have the 007J AND the 007K available on Presdiential.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know, since the pres bracelet adds $60 over the cost of the rubber strap, I could get a nice Yobokies anvil or hammer for $75 as someone mentioned above....

·
Registered
507 Posts
You know, since the pres bracelet adds $60 over the cost of the rubber strap, I could get a nice Yobokies anvil or hammer for $75 as someone mentioned above....
I think the hammer is just too much for the 007.

I put the hammer on a 7548, that is a better match. The 7548 case is a little bolder as the 007.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think the hammer is just too much for the 007.

I put the hammer on a 7548, that is a better match. The 7548 case is a little bolder as the 007.
What is the exact model of the watch on the left? I really like and I can't find the exact one with the 2 orange arrows. Thanks

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
What is the exact model of the watch on the left? I really like and I can't find the exact one with the 2 orange arrows. Thanks
That appears to be an SKX007 with a seiko "Black bullet" dial. The hands are either aftermarket or from a seiko model i'm not familiar with.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Correct,

it is a dail form the SKXA51 aka Black Bullet.

The hands are from a SRP031 with a monster second. Black day/date to top it off.

·
Registered
660 Posts
hey great photos. i wonder where i could buy a skxa51 dial (if possible), i really am liking it. Also have liked the monster second hands for a long time but have yet to see any for sale individually, any leads?

i don't know if it is produced or not but a president with solid links would be absolutely ideal to me, is there no such animal or is it my lucky day?

·
Registered
507 Posts
hey great photos. i wonder where i could buy a skxa51 dial (if possible), i really am liking it. Also have liked the monster second hands for a long time but have yet to see any for sale individually, any leads?

i don't know if it is produced or not but a president with solid links would be absolutely ideal to me, is there no such animal or is it my lucky day?
For OEM Seiko product you can try yobokies, JakeB or Rob (Monsterwatches).

·
Registered
433 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts