Registered
1,026 Posts
Seiko for me pls

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea that's why I just got mine. Again, Island Watch just got a shipment from Seiko, full papers and warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, that's the jubilee. It's the stock bracelet with that watch. If recommend changing it for a higher quality jubilee from Strapcode though.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Seiko, because you can purchase some of strapcode bracelets and upgrade it to the next level.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Orient USA by miles. If you have to do a lot of upgrades to a watch yourself just to have it compete merit for merit (drilled lugs, sel bracelet, sapphire crystal, 120 click bezel, excellent lume, everything aligned...), well that speaks volumes in my mind. Not to mention the looks of the OMUSA just looks way more refined.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Agreed the Mako is more refined. If I'm dressing up, that's my pick. But, I don't think the Seiko needs to be modified to look good in its own right. The Seiko is every bit as well made, probably more well made then the Mako. Plus ISO rated.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Took my SKX007 on my tropical vacation and it preformed flawlessly. This included shallow diving, snorkel, pools and hot tubs, along with nights out on the town. Still my favorite do-it-all watch. On a shark mesh bracelet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts