WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale only, no trades. It's in an excellent condition. I'm the original owner and I purchased it brand new 9 months ago. My original intend was to keep it as a collectable item so thats why i purchased an extra authentic bezel insert too which comes with the purchase of the watch. It doesn't get much rotation so i'm selling it to fund a watch purchase. It works perfectly and keeps good time. Crystal is pristine as i put Zagg screen protector on the crystal right off the package. It has a firm smooth bezel rotation. I just love the rotation clicks. Bezel rotation is excellent with no slack and it aligns very well with the chapter ring. Case may have minor very fine hair lines but nothing significant. The stock bracelet is currently sized for my 6.5 inch wrist, but comes with all the additional links. Case has never been opened.Watch will come with pictured original Seiko box, pillow, pamphlets and certificate of purchase.

Asking price is $170.00 via PayPal which will include USPS Priority fully insured shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees. I can also ship to Canada but buyer pays for the shipping cost. I've been a member for only a 1 year plus but i have positive transactions reviews as a seller and a buyer, search juice009 at feedback forum. If you need reference i can provide it. PM if you have any questions.

20170922_173312.jpg

22550616_10159680168530529_46725314_o.jpg

20170922_173347.jpg

20170922_173547.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

Need to transfer ownership.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In talks with lot of interested buyers.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump lot of interested buyers.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The watch comes with extra bezel insert as shown in the pic.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
SOLD.

Thanks to the Excellent Buyer and WUS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts