WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
I don't know what purpose is served by posting so many bad pictures and expecting a meaningful response. It literally hurts the eyes to look at them. Surely you can do better?
(EDIT: Since my post, OP has replaced the pictures with, shall we say, improved shots. The first ones I was referring to were unfortunately blurry and basically useless...this by way of explanation for my above comments.)

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I can see even the finest details...of that horrid upholstery.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
These pics remind of 99% of watches you see on ebay. You get formica tables, zoomed in dirty fingernails and hairy wrists galore in perfect focus. The watches? Nope.

Still no clue what the op is asking for. Valuation? Photography critique? Decorating tastes? Real or fake? A clue would be lovely.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Looks like a bunch of frankenwatches to me. What is even the purpose of the post?

·
Registered
736 Posts
They're interesting watches to look at for me. Is there anything wrong with them?
Since when are artistic (or even basic, for that matter) photo skills required to post on WUS?
Why the immediate mocking? What am I missing?

·
Premium Member
11,652 Posts
I see you have tried to clean up the pictures — but still not working because we cannot really see the dials themselves.

Furthermore, maybe you should first become familiar with the various sub-forums on Watchuseek. Afterwhich, you may find a more suitable subform to post your question and pics, such as the vintage and pocket watch forum.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Franken watches, its my opinion too

1 - 20 of 20 Posts