WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a small wrist, 6.5 but really like my Seiko SNDA13. Is there a rubber band available that would work with the watch and my small wrist w/o having to trim the length?

·
Registered
7,341 Posts
I just recently picked up my first rubber deployant strap. Or actually, my first aftermarket rubber strap ever, as I've been a NATO/ZULU guy since day 1. It's the Bonneto Cinturini 300D reversible smooth/diamond band, and it's designed to be cut to length to fit your wrist. That does take some versatility out, as you can't hand the watch to a friend to see if it fits them, unless he/she has a similiarly sized wrist-- this shouldn't matter a whole lot (it's simply your size or bust). I bought mine, and with my 6.75" wrist I'm on the second to last holes. That is, I could cut off a little more material if I really wanted to, but I don't need to. The clasp has 3 holes but you could always add a 4-hole clasp for that one more adjustment.

Here's the thread with some pics and discussion: https://www.watchuseek.com/f21/new-band-my-007-a-600134.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts