WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This listing is for a Seiko SNFK11K1 AKA the Seiko BFS with the black dial and numerals.

Purchased this here on WUS, and it's time to move it on.

This sale includes the watch, 26mm black
leather strap (gently worn), 24mm brown leather strap (brand new), 24mm honey brown leather strap (gently worn), OEM 24mm black leather strap, 4 sets of 24mm spring bars, OEM manual, signed Warranty card, OEM hang tag, and a Maratac OD Green watch taco.

Watch is in good condition, with a couple issues on the crystal (discussed later) and some cuff marks on the polished sides. Watch has been much loved, and while worn gently, marks do appear.

Movement: Seiko 7S26 automatic movement
Case Material: Stainless steel
Case Width: 43mm (47mm including crown)
Case Thickness: 11mm
Lug Width: 24mm (but she's wearing a 26mm leather strap in the photos)
Dial: Black dial, white markers. Excellent lume on the hands and markers.
Water Resistance: 100m / 330ft
Crystal: Mineral
Crown: Pull-out crown

Price is SOLD $200.00 OBRO, and includes all PayPal fees plus USPS Priority Mail shipping within CONUS. If you don't agree, please feel free to make me a fair offer!

I feel this is a fair price, considering the rarity of the watches plus the additional straps being included in this sale.

*** full kit

*** extra straps (24mm)

*** scratches at the 35 and 43 marks

*** edge chip'd at the 48 mark, scratches at the 35 and 43 marks

*** cuff marks

*** clean case back

*** OEM warranty card

*** crystal issues disappear when being worn (dust does appear!)

*** nice profile on the wrist. Included watch taco in background.

Those of you who've dealt with me before know I will treat you like I'd expect to be treated in all deals.

Perfect 100% rating over on eBay (User ID = kohanjj there too)

If you have any questions, or need additional information, please feel free to ask. Best means of contact is email to [email protected].

Jim (kohanjj)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts