WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!! Seiko SNK809 Black Military Automatic - $60 SOLD!!!

Watch is sold - thanks buyer and WUS!!!

Hello - I am selling a Seiko SNK809 black face military automatic watch. I picked this up in a trade, and it can't compete with my 031, so up it goes! The crystal is in perfect shape, with no scratches or dings. The bezel has some 'smudges' at the top and left side as well as a small ding at about the four minute mark - I have included a picture of what they look like - the bezel has a matte finish, and these are very light scratches on the bezel. I'm not sure with the finish on the case, but it is possible they could be buffed out. The case and exhibition caseback are in good condition, with no major issues.

This is a mechanically sound watch, using the bulletproof 7s26b movement. Keeps excellent time, and day and date quick set as they should.

The black nylon strap has seen some use - I'm including a picture of it as well. The leather hole strap is worn and crazed, but not torn or ripped. The matte finish buckle is in great shape.

Here are some pics:

I am asking $60 for this watch shipped first class in a bubble mailer to the US and Canada. I accept and prefer paypal.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking - Adam

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
monday morning bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts