WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm currently thinning out my collection, from about 100 pieces to 20 or 30. Because of the big number of watches I currently own, none of them has seen more than a couple of weeks (in total) of wrist-time. This means they're basically still like new or at least in a very good condition.

I'd like to introduce you to my Seiko SNK809. One of the all-time favorites out of the Seiko 5 line-up. I've been told that this black version is increasingly difficult to find.
This particular example was bought about 2,5 years ago, from the well-known Seiko-expert Monsterwatches in The Netherlands. Because of my large collection, I hardly ever wore the watch. Therefore, it's still in a very good condition, almost like new. The stainless steel case is virtually unmarked and the (hardlex) flat crystal is 100% scratch-free. The same can be said about the exhibition caseback, no scratches on the crystal.

The inhouse Seiko movement on this watch is quite accurate, which is always a bit of a gamble with the 7s26's.

I've found a very suitable olive-green NATO-strap for this watch, this strap is, like the rest of the watch, in a very good condition. Almost unworn.

Watch was bought from Monsterwatches for EU75 (about $100) excl. shipping. The strap cost me another (approx.) $20.

I'm selling for (Sold) $75, which includes the NATO-strap, shipping to anywhere (wrapped up in a bubble-envelope) and paypal fees. If you would want me to send it with a parcel service (in a box) this means a huge price increase for me, thanks to the Dutch Post. I'm willing to send it boxed up like that, but the extra costs are for the buyer.

A picture of this gorgeous watch:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts