WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking to convert a SNZH55 to destro and retain the date.

I'd like to fit a date dial overlay.

What are the dimensions of the date dial?

Several overlays are available for other brands and I hope to find to find one that will fit the Seiko.

Cheers,

Giff

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi,

I'm looking to convert a SNZH55 to destro and retain the date.

I'd like to fit a date dial overlay.

What are the dimensions of the date dial?

Several overlays are available for other brands and I hope to find to find one that will fit the Seiko.

Cheers,

Giff
from Dagaz:

SEIKO DIAL SIZE?
Q: Will your dials for SEIKO fit my **insert model number?
A: Almost all 3-hand SEIKO automatic watches made since the 1960s use a common dial size of 28.5mm This includes watches like the SKX007, the SKX031, the SEIKO Monster series, the SEIKO Samurai series, the SEIKO Spork, SEIKO Sea-Urchin, SEIKO Atlas, etc etc. The great majority of our dials fit this criteria & if in doubt you can refer to the product description.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
from Dagaz:

SEIKO DIAL SIZE?
Q: Will your dials for SEIKO fit my **insert model number?
A: Almost all 3-hand SEIKO automatic watches made since the 1960s use a common dial size of 28.5mm This includes watches like the SKX007, the SKX031, the SEIKO Monster series, the SEIKO Samurai series, the SEIKO Spork, SEIKO Sea-Urchin, SEIKO Atlas, etc etc. The great majority of our dials fit this criteria & if in doubt you can refer to the product description.
Hi,

I'm referring to the date dial, not the main dail, I have contacted Dagaz but they don't supply overlays.

Or do you mean that the date dial will also have an outside diameter of 28.5mm?

I think I need to open it up and measure both the internal and outside diameters, I was hoping someone may have had a date dial knocking around to measure before I embarked on this!

Cheers.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi,

I'm referring to the date dial, not the main dail, I have contacted Dagaz but they don't supply overlays.

Or do you mean that the date dial will also have an outside diameter of 28.5mm?

I think I need to open it up and measure both the internal and outside diameters, I was hoping someone may have had a date dial knocking around to measure before I embarked on this!

Cheers.
my apologies - now that i re-read your question, my understanding is that you're looking for the date wheel dimensions right?

outer diameter - 25mm
inner diameter - 19mm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts