WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sun028p1_2_2.jpg Evening all,

Im interested in purchasing the SUN028P1 (in rose gold) but wondered if anyone owned one or had any views on it?

i really like the rose gold in the pictures but not sure if ill like it on the wrist... find some rose gold watches can look a bit feminine?

Appreciate your feedback as always :)

·
Premium Member
71,208 Posts
I’ve got the SUN017 and while it’s a lovely watch I found that mine liked to be the main wear and didn’t play well as part of the collection even when given the extra bit of attention that Kinetics seem to need.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply... by that do you mean yours has issues with the power reserve meaning that you have to wear it more often?

I just want an affordable GMT and Seikos are pretty much all ive come up with! i was interested in the Orient Star but im not sure i like the power guage at the top of the dial :(

·
Premium Member
71,208 Posts
I’ve got a SUN021 as well and would buy a SUN019 to keep it company at the drop of a hat if I thought for a second that there was room for another Kinetic in my life. Like I say, the 017 is a lovely watch but mine has proved to be a bit cantankerous in the power reserve department since it’s not a daily wear.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
see, i really like both of those models but was wanting something a little dressier.

After selling off pretty much my whole watch collection to get money for a watch id wanted for some time - which ive now sold (such a dumbass i know) im just starting to get my collection back - this would prob be a regular wearer for the time being so the power reserve wouldnt concern me all that much - at the moment anyway lol

·
Premium Member
71,208 Posts
- this would prob be a regular wearer for the time being so the power reserve wouldnt concern me all that much - at the moment anyway lol
In that case I wouldn't hesitate to buy one even though I now know that mine acted the goat when it was asked to be part of the hoard.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have a plain steel one. I like it. I personally am not a fan of rose gold, but that is just personal preference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts