WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone know the lug size for seiko srp451 (the blue field monster, limited edition)? The good old monster is 20mm but the field monster is 22mm and I want to buy the srp 451 plus a SS bracelet because I don't like the nylon strap. My guess is that it is 22mm but I don't want to waste time buying the watch first, taking the measurements and then buying the bracelet... It takes ages to get them where I live so I'd much rather buy both at once. BTW: any suggestions on a good SS bracelet to go with the srp 451? Thanks!
ledr

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's 22mm lug width..very helpful short article and pictures...doesn't use the fat spring bars either..
Seiko Superior - SRP441K | Yeoman's Watch Review
Thank you, balzebub, that's exactly the information that I need. I read that article but it describes the SRP441 and SRP443 and the SRP451 might be slightly different in some respects. That it doesn't use the fat springbars means that I can attach any normal bracelet to it, right? Like this one: Watch band 22mm solid stainless steel matt from Eichmueller ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.