WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be purchasing a new SRP499 within the week. It comes on a steel bracelet. All the Seiko watches I currently own are on Zulu straps, two of which are leather. This will be the first bracelet watch that I'd like to keep on a bracelet, and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for aftermarket bracelets for this model. I've looked at a few options already on the Strapcode website. I do like the jubilee bracelet and the mesh bracelet, but I don't know anything about what bracelet design will fit the watch best. Thanks for any input provided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Would look great on a heavy Mesh bracelet especially the black version.

Other than that I'm sure the Seiko crowd will chip in and get you what might be looking for.

Reactions: sgt.brimer

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would look great on a heavy Mesh bracelet especially the black version.

Other than that I'm sure the Seiko crowd will chip in and get you what might be looking for.
That's what I was thinking too, but I want to be sure it'll fit right

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Oh I think it'll be no problem to fit one on it, although MAYBE? the spring pins might have to be changed to thinner, assuming the watch uses thicker ones to begin with, other than that I think it will look BAD A$$.
That's what I was thinking too, but I want to be sure it'll fit right

Reactions: sgt.brimer

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh I think it'll be no problem to fit one on it, although MAYBE? the spring pins might have to be changed to thinner, assuming the watch uses thicker ones to begin with, other than that I think it will look BAD A$$.
I do have pins from a set I purchased so I could change the bracelets on my chronographs to Zulu leather straps. I'm sure the 22mm width pins from the set would fit fine.

·
Premium Member
36,141 Posts
Strapcode makes good aftermarket bracelets for Seiko watches, so just a matter of personal choice, IMHO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts