WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finaly the dream is on way to be truth!I order from Higuchi the Seiko sumo black dial.After one day he send me track number and i will wait the box in few days i hope.
What can i say for Higuchi?He is proffesional and he answer me all emalis and give me the best price.
thanks a lot HIGUCHI!
i will post pictures very soon when my watch will be in new home!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Katsu-san is the best!

·
Registered
849 Posts
I´ve bought the Sumo and the SBBN015 from him and can only say good things about.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I've also had great experiences with Higuchi and will be ordering a blue Sumo this weekend if I don't temper myself.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Good choice!!

I've bought a few items from Seiya and Chino watch, but never from Higuchi. They are all great as most Japanese reseller.

These days, I get my fix of JDM Seikos directly from Rakuten Japan and save a big chunk of cash each time.

The thing is that I live in Canada and our money is worthless vs USD$ but it is still really acceptable vs JPY. Most sellers on Rakuten sell their items in JPY, so I can save about 20% vs a USD purchase.

I am waiting right now for a SBBN017 that should be here in about 2 days....it was only 68000 yens from a reseller on Rakuten, unbeatable deal IMO since they will be discontinued and the newer version leaves me lukewarm.

Cheers and enjoy your Sumo!!

Seb

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Katsu is the man, he was the only one of the big 3 that was willing to inspect my sumo for chapter ring alignment before sending it out. First time I purchased from him based solely on his reputation here and his service exceeded my expectations, I will certainly be buying again once I'm ready for a GS.

FYI you can ask for the price in YEN.

Reactions: hiro1963

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Thanks for the infos, gives additional options.

Cheers!

S.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My sumo coming from HIGUCHI and is the best watch that ever i see...scream QUALITY!QUALITY!i think this watch with same quality must cost 1000euro and more,.And the lume!!!O MAN!!!O MAN!!!all night was like sun!!!enjoy pictures..THANKS HIGUCHI!YOU ARE THE MAN!

IMG_20150520_091807.jpg Photo by tolis2 | Photobucket

and for the people that believe that SUMO is BIG ...no!no!!try and you will see that is perfect!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts