WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I would like to trade my tough Seiko tuna Prospex Kinetic GMT SUN019P1. For those of you unfamiliar with the piece, here is a great review: Seiko Prospex Kinetic GMT SUN019P1 Review - Worn & Wound
The piece is in fantastic condition, bought just under a year ago, and worn very little.
Sapphire crystal and bezel are perfect, there are a few hairlines on the clasp and one on the shroud (see photo), only visible at certain angles.
It comes with everything: box, papers, stamped card, spare links.

The watch wears very well despite its size thanks to the case shape. I was surprised about this. The lume on this beast is a real torch and lasts all night. The polishing of the case is one of my favourite things about it, it looks like the case has been sculpted out of a single bloc of steel. The GMT hand is easy to read while not over powering and the date is tucked away so it is not too distracting either.

I’d love to trade this watch for an Oris Sixty Five (with cash adjustment obviously) but I am also flexible in what to trade for, so do not hesitate to send me your offers for an equal or superior trade value preferably.
Trade value around USD$400.

(Also note I have another listing for a Oris hammerhead - if you are interested in combining the 2).

I am located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship worldwide with a tracked and registered service at your risk (insurance can be added).

Please PM if interested.
Thanks

IMG_3933.jpg IMG_3951.jpg IMG_3934.jpg IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_3939.jpg IMG_3938.jpg IMG_3935.jpg IMG_3936.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg IMG_3954.jpg IMG_3955.jpg IMG_3956.jpg

IMG_3941.jpg

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, I also want to point out I have a 13years, 100% 1500+ feedback on eBay - details available on PM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts