WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my very good condition SRPB11 "Blue Lagoon" turtle. Comes with a Dagaz double domed sapphire crystal installed by Duarte at NE Watch Works. Has normal desk diver swirls on the bracelet and some minor hairline marks on the case but is in excellent shape. Pics of the back is just dirty. Should have cleaned before snapping pic. Crystal and bezel are flawless. Never worn on the rubber strap. It's a gorgeous watch but I don't find myself wearing it in my normal rotation. Comes with the two links that I took out. Please note. I lost the collars for the pins when resizing the bracelet. Comes with two split pins that will work. You should be able to just call Seiko America and they will send you two free links with the pins and collars. Asking $525

Selling to U.S. buyers only. Not interested in trades at this time. This is your chance to get a limited edition high demand Seiko. The value continues to go up so get it now!

Thanks!
Chris blue lagoon.jpg blue lagoon1.jpg blue lagoon2.jpg blue lagoon4.jpg blue lagoon5.jpg blue lagoon6.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts