WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've been holding my eyes open for some time now, looking for the new Seiko Velatura Kinetic Direct Drive series. Especially the SRH005, SRH003P1 and the SRH006P1 models. I live in Norway and I see these watches on display in almost every Seiko AD. Retail for these watches in Norway is 8495 kr, which for the moment equals USD 1553.00.

I've been looking around to maybe try and save some money, but why is it so difficult to find this watch? The bay for example has zero hits. Has this model not yet been released world wide?

Have a nice weekend btw! ;-)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I had this one on my wrist just now in the jewelry store. They had 35% off. Anybody know a reliable online source at a better price?

The pics from watchreport dot com by the way.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dogenia, was this at a jewelry store in Curacao? I bought my Seiko Sportura SNL017P1 at the same discount on Curacao in October.

Still looking for the Velatura SRH005 though..

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yes Sir, actually the store is called Boolchands.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your reply Dogenia,

I got my Sportura at Freeport Jewelers. This was my second trip to Curacao from Norway (first one was not excactly a trip since I was born there), and I will definately be back soon!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Cum on down man, next time let me know and we can have a beer and talk watches. I know the owners of Freeport, lets see if we can get you a nice discount next time.

Don

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry the OT guys,

Don,

Sounds great! I'll definately let you know (I rarely do meet someone to talk watches with) Lovely island you've got indeed!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Eureka, we have Velatura. I got the SNAA91 which has the blue face and chronos on a metal bracelet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts