WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got it this morning, gave it a good cleaning after taking the stickers off, I guess the cold solidified the glue on the back case,uuggg!! but with some room temperature water, 1/4 tsp of dish soap soft brush and a separate container with room temperature water and a soft cloth this was the end result. See Pictures Thanks to all that helped me decided between seiko and citizen, Citizen BL 5315-50E:

·
5,150 Posts
Congrats, it looks like a keeper! :-!

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
Great looking chrono!

·
11,868 Posts
LTM is local time and is for a seperate timezone. Great looking Citizen!!

Nice Citizen :-!

I have to ask, what is the "L-TM" function? Is it a second time zone?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LTM is local time and is for a seperate timezone. Great looking Citizen!!
$174 ebay, last one. I called the seller and asked to send me pics first, The only problem he said was there is no manual. Watch had all the dial and back case cello on it NOT A SCRTCH! Went over it with a magnifying glass could not believe it got it for that price, free ship. Bought it on Monday Night, got it today But of course New York to New Jersey is nothing. Here is his link: Time4Watches items - Get great deals on Citizen, Men's Fashion items on eBay Stores! I suggest you call him first and talk to him about what watches you want and what you are looking at to get the whole scoop like I did. I don't trust stock pictures so I called him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts