WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

941 - 960 of 1062 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
hi avayaman! try seiko AD's in malls they might have what you are looking for. ;-)

Went G-shock crazy and got these babies in the past couple of months

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I'm new here in WUS based in Manila. I'm trying to sell my Tissot PRS 200, how do i post it? I would prefer someone based in Manila as buyer.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
natabunan na :) dean where are the pics ;-)
hahaha! 1st batch! though neither a Seiko nor a Citizen... got it from here (thank you again Horrible Gelatinous Blob:-!)!
crappy pics but i guess this will have to do for now:

resin + steel bracelet is gorgeous!:p

mandatory lume shot... |>

will post more of my recent acquisitions next week (i will be getting them on Monday:-d)... hint: 3 watches... 2 of them are seikos and the other a citizen... 2 of them are autos... dials are neither black, blue, white, nor orange... all are rated 200m (i hope i remembered correctly)... only 1 comes on an SS bracelet... hehehe! care to guess? :-d

·
Registered
185 Posts
congrats on your new baby! is that a limited ed? I'm intrigued in your incoming watches... are they by any chance, yellow and purple? Can't wait to see them! :-!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
thanks! nah.. not a limited ed g-shock...
check it out here:
GW-6900BC/GW-M5600BC
dunno if it's a JDM g-shock (actually bought it here on WUS from the US and it says "made in thailand" at the case back :-d) but not available locally! ;-) i don't think they sell atomic models in the Philippines though... but you can synchronize naman... :think:

·
Registered
185 Posts
hmm yellow.. :think: it must be a kinetic, either the bfk or caesar! :) the other one is not purple.. I was thinking of the purple monster. is it something red??? or the alpinist green?? And the citizen should be the zilla since I noticed your a fan of divers.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
hahahah! nope... though kinetics (well at least the BFK) are good looking, still unsure about the movement... so no kinetic. the yellow one can be bought locally.. i just happened to strike a good deal from SGP that's why i got it there. the other 2, were available i would think in the Philippines but don't see them around anymore... just a few more days before the big reveal bro! hahaha! ;-)

941 - 960 of 1062 Posts