WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always known he's a fan of Breitlings. However the first few episodes of Season 1 it's the Cartier Santos ftw.

Cheek Watch Gesture Picture frame Event

Curious what comes next

Registered
We started revisiting this series since its new to Netflix (I've already seen them all multiple times, but my partner has only seen random episodes here and there). I also noticed the Santos.

In one of the later episodes, his parents gift him a watch that keeps terrible time, so he dumps it in a trash bin on the sidewalk, and his uncle who just happened to be walking by a short time later picks it up and has it serviced. Leads to an uncomfortable situation later at a family dinner. I wonder if it's ever shown clearly enough to determine the make/model.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We started revisiting this series since its new to Netflix
Same same.

I never noticed his watches during their original airings, so the Cartier was a bit of a surprise.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
馃ぃ they literally gihpy everything.

Registered
I don't have a photo but I remember seeing an interview with Jerry Seinfeld right after the series ended and he was clearly wearing a Lum-Tec. I never saw it on the show.

Registered
We started revisiting this series since its new to Netflix (I've already seen them all multiple times, but my partner has only seen random episodes here and there). I also noticed the Santos.

In one of the later episodes, his parents gift him a watch that keeps terrible time, so he dumps it in a trash bin on the sidewalk, and his uncle who just happened to be walking by a short time later picks it up and has it serviced. Leads to an uncomfortable situation later at a family dinner. I wonder if it's ever shown clearly enough to determine the make/model.
Late in the episode he tell Uncle Leo it's a $60 watch, so probably a Timex or Citizen.

(Just watched it 5 minutes ago)

Registered
I saw an episode when George stopped having sex and he got really smart. he struck up a conversation with a Portuguese waitress and started speaking Portuguese to her.
He looked like he was wearing a Portugieser.

Registered
I saw an episode when George stopped having sex and he got really smart. he struck up a conversation with a Portuguese waitress and started speaking Portuguese to her.
Totally Larry David premise, likely Seinfeld joke.

Registered
Of course, I can see it now - they got the Portugieser in on the day of shooting, did a dry run and it became obvious the joke was too on the nose, so they quickly replaced it with a watch that just looked like a Portugieser. That's the genius of the show right there ...

Registered
My friend Cosmo Kramer knows a couple of guys who are doing a pilot for a show about nothing for NBC. Can鈥檛 say I get the concept, but to each his own.
I am glad to see that you can type again after that doctors visit went so terribly wrong. Are you still in a wheelchair?

Registered
My friend Cosmo Kramer knows a couple of guys who are doing a pilot for a show about nothing for NBC. Can鈥檛 say I get the concept, but to each his own.
Just saw the Pilot. No one named Cosmo Kramer was not in that episode.
Kessler was though. musta been his brother???

Registered
George's Abstinence / The Portuguese Waitress

1 - 20 of 25 Posts