WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
g'evening everyone,

this is sad to hear...regarding Seiya-san. i don't know what to say. Seiya-san and his wife have both given so much of themselves and then some. please, give yourselves as much as you need time to nurture your health and wellbeing. my heart goes out to both of you

sincerely,
yon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from seiya's site:

"I'm very sorry but Seiya can't work because of heavy depression. Because of this site is run by just himself, it will be closed for a while. Thank you very much for your kind understanding. Seiya's wife."

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Thank you.

And welcome to the forum.

That explains why Seiya's illnesses seem to have a cyclical nature. Very sad. But what a great thing, in that case, that we sent him a gift, showing that he was highly regarded all over the world.

·
Registered
946 Posts
from seiya's site:

"I'm very sorry but Seiya can't work because of heavy depression. Because of this site is run by just himself, it will be closed for a while. Thank you very much for your kind understanding. Seiya's wife."
i hope he's being properly treated. even the deepest depression seems to respond favorably to the right combination of treatments. let's pray for the best.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
That is a pity, especially when he sounded so upbeat in his recent thank-you note. :-(
That can be common...especially if it's a bipolar type of pattern.

I know of a really effective (often spontaneously so) healing method which can be excellent for depression. I just sent the info to him. He may not be interested, but at least he has the info to make a choice.

·
Registered
643 Posts
even the deepest depression seems to respond favorably to the right combination of treatments.
Not that I intend to start an off-topic rumor mill... But what exactly leads you guys to believe he's suffering from depression and not from, say, multiple sclerosis? Or some other cyclical disorder?

I know Seiya-san's web site is 'down' from time to time with a message about his health. But I have not been following the forum close enough to actually know the nature of his sickness. Pointer to relevant thread would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Michael

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
The post from yongyang above was an quote of what was at his website at one point. It has since been changed to the current less specific statement.

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
I would hesitate to try to speculate or label any type of illness. The previous statement could easily have been a translation error. I would just hope that we keep Seiya in our thoughts.

Neil

·
Registered
815 Posts
Seiya should seriously consider getting someone to help him with the business.

Every time he gets sick, and his site goes down, his business suffers. No doubt this would cause him to suffer even more. :-(

Get well Seiya! :-!

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Seiya should seriously consider getting someone to help him with the business.

Every time he gets sick, and his site goes down, his business suffers. No doubt this would cause him to suffer even more. :-(

Get well Seiya! :-!
I think selling watches is just a hobby/sideline of his.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,552 Posts
You'd have to imagine his 'whole' livelihood is being affected though. :think:

I'm very sad to hear this. I'm with Bluegum. Selling watches might be his side activity, this condition will affect him as a person deeply. I hope he takes time to recover.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
275 Posts
I am very sorry to hear about Seiya-san's poor health. I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery, altough that might take some time as I understand.
I hope we all resist speculations. Instead keep Seiya- san in your thoughts and let's wish Ms. Seiya strength and wisdom for the time to come. She has a lot to cope with.
Jurphaas :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts