WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These didn't sell last week, so here's another shot, with additional information and some reductions in price.

1. SOLD! Fossil Signature, with 21 jewel Miyota automatic movement and see-through caseback. This is a large, 43mm watch with one of the most beautiful blue dials I have ever seen. I failed to mention last week that this beauty comes with inner and outer boxes and papers. Easily in 90-95% condition.

The inner box is blue and wooden, awesome!

The inside is perfect.

Manual and copy of warranty

This is a big watch. shown here with my 45mm for size comparison.

See through caseback and perfectly proportioned and hand stitched strap.

As already mentioned, this the most beautiful shade of blue I have seen on ANY watch.

Asking $60

2. Vintage Caravelle Automatic. Classic 70's style case, beautiful bluish tint on bezel and on hands. Freshly serviced and running perfectly. This is on a classic Seiko bracelet that fits a 7 inch wrist. No additional links available. estimate 75% condition.

A little base metal is showing on the bottom edges of the case, but hardly noticable in real-life and not visible at all on the wrist. the movement is immaculate.

Reduced from $50 and now asking $45

3. Classic Seiko 7019-5100, 21 jewel automatic. This came to me recently as part of another deal and I know nothing about it except that it started right up and ran accurately. The dial is a beveled smoky color and everything appears to be original, including the bracelet. 70 - 75% condition

Reduced from $35 and now asking $30 or BRO.

Pay Pal payment preferred and all prices include shipping and Pay Pal fees. Discounts considered if you buy more than one.

Please submit offers and questions to my E mail, [email protected]

Please note, I don't always see PM, so please use my E mail.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts