WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm attempting to part again with some watches I rarely wear in an attempt to raise funds my semi-grail, a Seiko SARB017. I'm also interested in a trade of watches/cash for a SARB017.

The HMT watch is brand new and has only been tried on. The leather is curve only because it has been around one of the pillows in a case. The watch is a handwinding mechanical. $18 shipped in US. I will also consider a trade for a nice new 18mm leather strap.

The android is in extremely good condition. It has a few slight swirlies on the case, but that's it. I comes with the original thick olive rubber strap and another black waterproof leather style android strap. It is 42mm with 22mm lugs and I believe it has a miyota movement. $85 shipped in US.

The white timex is in very good condition. It has some some marks on the bracelet.
The black timex is in really good condition and it doesn't seem to have any marks.
They are 42mm with 20mm lugs and they have seagull movements. Each one is $80 shipped.

The Field and Stream watch has a chinese automatic movement with power reserve, small seconds, quickset date, and hand-winding. It is 43/44mm with 22mm lugs and has a nice domed crystal. It is in basically new condition with no visible marks and the Crown & Buckle strap it is on has only been tried on. It also comes with the original black leather strap. The watch seems very solid and would be a great aviator style beater. $80 shipped in US.
It came with a small leatherette box that I can also send for an additional $5 to cover shipping costs.

The Orient Racing Skeleton is in very good condition with no scratches on the crystals and only some swirilies on the bracelet and case. I'm not in any rush to sell this watch so I won't be taking an offers on it. $340 Shipped in US.
It only comes with the original metal bracelet, which I bought separately. (I don't have the original blue leather strap). Some of the pictures are ones I have taken in the past with other bands. These are just for reference/ideas on what kind of looks it can have.
If you want the plush leatherette box and cardboard outside box, please add $10 for additional shipping costs.

The Seiko SKXA33 is in good condition. This model has been discontinued since 2006. It has an integrated bracelet with drilled lugs for easy removal. The bracelet has shallow marks and few tiny dents and there are also some shallow marks on the case. The side opposite of the crown on the case also has a few dents. I have taken close up pictures to fully disclose the condition it is in. There are no marks on the domed crystal. $135 shipped in US. I can also ship the box for an additional $7 dollars.

If you buy any 4 watches, I'll throw in a zip up travel case as seen in the pictures. I you want all 7 watches, I'll throw in the HMT for free in addition to the watch box if you buy the other 6.

Click this bar to view the original image of 1018x760px and 229KB.

Click this bar to view the original image of 1018x760px and 214KB.

Click this bar to view the original image of 1018x760px and 152KB.

Click this bar to view the original image of 1018x760px and 198KB.

Click this bar to view the original image of 1018x760px and 186KB.

Click this bar to view the original image of 1018x760px and 206KB.

Click this bar to view the original image of 1018x760px and 357KB.

Click this bar to view the original image of 1018x760px and 332KB.

Click this bar to view the original image of 1018x760px and 211KB.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lots of interest, but no deals

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Lots of interest, but I need to get these sold. I will take reasonable offers, but no "what's you lowest you will go messages please"

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
android sold. Other's still available!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
android sold!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Both Timexes and Field and Steam SOLD! Orient, Seiko, and HMT still available. Will take offers on Orient and Seiko.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts